Results is a byproduct of a lot of points. Even though some say it boils down to luck and timing, the reality is that it is significantly less a matter of likelihood than it is of action. Your day-to-day habits figure out if you will obtain your ambitions and lead a thriving organization. That is why it is so crucial to create habits that are conducive to accomplishment.
Laying the Groundwork
How do you create great habits? The foundation begins with mindset. Leadership specialist John Maxwell after mentioned, “Nothing will influence your life much more than altering your pondering.” Your thoughts figure out your level of achievement that is, if you assume positively and think in your expertise, your possibilities of accomplishment are exponentially larger than somebody who doubts their worth.
Subsequent, what motivates you? You are much more probably to adopt productive habits if an underlying mission drives them. Believe about what inspires you and your objective. When you have these points in thoughts, it is simpler to do the activities you have to have to do every day in order to obtain the ambitions you have set for your organization.
Preserve in thoughts that what you are motivated by will adjust as you get much more expertise as an agent and businessperson. Verify in periodically, in particular if you are feeling unmotivated, to assess and reassess what truly gets you up in the morning.
Practice Tends to make Excellent
Good pondering and motivation imply absolutely nothing if you are not placing in the perform and carrying out the activities that drive your organization. Even though this incorporates performing proactive lead generation activities just about every day, it also incorporates sharpening your expertise so that you can serve your consumers much better.
For a lot of agents, the courses taken to earn and sustain their actual estate license are adequate. But when these classes present common info about actual estate, they may well not give you the understanding and tools you have to have to lead a productive actual estate business—one that can climate any marketplace. How can you remain on the cutting edge?
Instruction – Out there each in-particular person and on the net, it is simpler than ever to hone your basic expertise and make new ones. You will not only find out to serve your consumers much better, but you will also find out how to run your organization much more effectively. Instruction ought to go beyond what you are essential to know about the business and delve into how to generate a strong referral-primarily based organization.
Seminars – If you want to succeed, surround your self with productive persons. Following all, who you commit time with determines your attitude and your altitude in organization. Seminars present the chance to network with other higher achievers when also sharpening your expertise.
Books and audiobooks – You can find out a lot from the experiences of other individuals. Reading books by and about productive organization leaders—even these outdoors of the actual estate industry—provides insight into what it requires to turn into a higher-level specialist. If you can not obtain the time to study, turn your vehicle into a mobile classroom and listen to audiobooks.
Podcasts – For a speedy dose of motivation, listen to inspirational or organization-oriented podcasts. You can discover anyplace: in your vehicle, at the health club, for the duration of a stroll at lunch—the list goes on and on. Subscribe to your favorites and save episodes you want to listen to once again.
These are just a handful of of the approaches that can assistance you turn into a higher-level actual estate specialist.
Create habits with these techniques, and you can be certain you will be productive.
Several times a month we get calls asking us what are the key differences between our RETS PRO WordPress Real Estate Plugin and the Realtyna solution.
So let me point out the obvious key Realtyna Alternative differences that set us apart:
- Most import key difference (License Branding Limitations) –
(We) offer 3 options – Basic License bound to single domain @ 999 that includes ALL add-on modules. Basic+Plus License bound to single domain but unlimited MU and subdomains @ 1999 or our Developers License bound only to the IP address @ 2999
They) “Per-Site/domain-License” with a license key that must be validated.
**UPDATE – They have “changed” their license policy on 04-26-2017 …so you’ll need to call them to verify what they have in place now – but either way we have confirmed that they still do not offer any “non-license-keyed” versions as of this update made here on 4-28-2017.
- (We) also offer Additional site license keys that can be purchased at $499 each. All our add-on modules can be used on unlimited sites. (We) Also allow a Basic License owner the ability to upgrade to an Unlimited Use Developers License at any time and we will deduct the originally purchased base price from the upgrade cost so no penalty for starting with our basic and then upgrading later if you decide to upgrade.
(They) call them to ask them how much they charge for more than one site license.
**UPDATE – They have “changed” their license policy on 04-26-2017 …so you’ll need to call them to verify what they have in place now.
- (We) are a SEO first company aimed at providing Professional Developers/Programmers looking for a “Limitless Expandable Software Solution” with more SEO goodies than any other software out there.
(They) well….If You’re a SEO guru then call them and then call us and decide for yourself who’s solution has the most SEO options.
- (We) have the ability to do Commercial applications such as running hundreds of websites off a single db, joining multiple db’s into a large master db, and also hot-linking listing images from a media server as opposed to being forced to only downloading them which requires a dedicated server or VPS.
(They) if you want anything mentioned above then you’d better call them first to confirm with them that they can deliver your requirements.
- (We) have been actively developing RETS data since 2003 – Our RETS script works with 100% of all RETS providers right out of the box – period!
(They) ? Call them.
I hope this outlines the basic “key differences” of our Realtyna alternative. If you would still like more information about our WordPress Real Estate Plugin, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to give you all the information you need to get you on the right path with your project.
– Cheers –
**UPDATE – February – 2018
We have just reviewed the latest version of Realtyna PRO version that has a fully functioning MLS addon as well as their own WordPress theme called WPL28 and here’s the general opinion on what makes us different in one word – “Options“.
If you are looking for something that gives you TONS of customization options then all we have to say about that is to Contact Them and let them give you a Full 100% Complete Sales Pitch with Live Screen Share etc….. then be sure to ask to have these main items answered and let them show you how you would go about implementing any of this yourself – (yourself) – being the key-word here.
- How do you do any CUSTOM changes to any of the plugin templates – say I wanted to change or add something, where and how is that done?
- If I make any custom template changes/edits to the plugins (listings templates) will they be overwritten on updates?
- How difficult would it be to create my own custom designed layouts for my Advanced Search Forms for my site?
- Does your Search Forms have options to allow them to auto-populate data from database AND or autosuggest as I type?
- How do I add-in any (statistical-data) by combining RETS fields into my pages or post? ……and without using a 3rd party to do it.
- How easy is it to create polygon drawn area maps to include with my featured listings?
- How easy is it to fully integrate the plugins RETS data into other themes while using that themes own html/css? in other words “seamless integration”
- Just how much can you do with their ShortCode builder to insert Custom Templates/Features/Statistics into Page/Post/Widget?
- How easy is it to modify plugin Listings-Templates to include schema.org structured data wrappers around each individual RETS field(s) for Best SEO Practices? – In other words, if you can’t easily open up a template that contains listing data and custom modify this then you’re SEO handicapped.
- How would I go about custom editing templates to include Additional Dynamically Generated SEO Content Within Listing Details – yeah this is also HUGE for those of us who actually DO SEO for a living and is one of the main things WE built into our system years ago.
- How much control do I have over the downloaded listing images? can I set min/max size and SEO compression quality? Can I opt to also hotlink them from a separate media server location?
- Are the included plugin listing templates AMP ready/compatible?
- How does the plugin handle Yoast SEO canonical urls on the Listing Details pages?
RETS data mapping –
- Is this something that can I can handle myself or do I always need to rely on someone else to make changes/updates?
- Is it Possible to Combine (2) or more Different RETS providers into the Same Database? and if so how are images handled when the first RETS requires media url format and the other requires Download Only? – For Example, California RETS (CARETS) doesn’t allow for Downloaded Images but CLAW does.
- How are fields that say Pool: Y/N but produce 0/1 data outputs handled? – no one wants to see Pool: “0 or 1” on the details page
- How are number formats and Price formats handled per field and how easy is it to override with changes?
- How are listings Lat/Long GEO-Coded if they are not already provided by the Data Provider? if only by Google then will I have to wait up to 10-days to complete 25k listings?
After you get a full backend tour of their product and answers to questions above – Give US a Call (888) 540-9666 – so that we can then show you a side-by-side product comparison so that you can make your own “informed” decision as to what product suits your needs for your own Website Project.
Multi RETS Data Merge | Multi Office
This is a RE/MAX Multi RETS Data Merge, Multi Office site that we are currently building out with our WordPress Real Estate Plugin. Beautiful, large scale photos are just one of the highlights of the site. The RE/MAX Sea to Sky franchise is out of the Vancouver, Canada area with 3 office locations including one in the stunning ski resort area of Whistler, BC. The broker has a vibrant and long standing blog that we will incorporate into her main site / landing page and then break the site down into three distinctive sites per office location, along with distinctive Agent Rosters, Featured Listings, Area Information, and other pertinent details. The main site will also include the capability of searching for property throughout all three markets with a single data base merge.
This is being built on the WordPress MU frame so that the broker can offer all of her agents their own distinct websites using the integrated RETS data via subdomains or the agent template site can be copied onto an agent’s own independent domain. Our WordPress Real Estate Plugin allows data to be pushed to any site via the broker’s RETS credentials. This is a great marketing tool for brokers and agents. All of this is available using our Developer License with Broker Build Out.
Multi RETS Data Merge | 5 Major Markets
This project has been a real test for our WordPress Real Estate Plugin and our Multi Rets Data Merge capabilities. We’re calling it “the Mother of All Data Feed Projects.” Several month’s ago, this client approached us with a request for a site build-out that merged 5 major market RETS feeds across Texas into a single database. In addition, they wanted to incorporate some slick statistical information for communities, neighborhoods, areas of interest and more. They also wanted to incorporate sold data, which is only available from a couple of the RETS providers. They are a unique brokerage who obviously handles transactions statewide. They have agents statewide working from virtual offices so they needed WordPress MU capabilities as well along with Agent Site Templates so their agents can have their own sites with all of the aforementioned features. And to top it all off, they were looking for an alternative to a Real Estate Webmasters site they had seen (plus the merged data feed and other extras) for a price they could actually afford.
We’re not going to lie, it’s been a bear. A long haul…several months to be exact, a bit stressful, some high emotions, and a ridiculous amount of coffee. In order for this site to run smoothly and efficiently, it had to be built on our 4x version…which was still under development so the project took much longer than it would have if our 4x version had already been complete. It has now been about 5 months since we received their RETS credentials from all of the markets and we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. 4x is almost out of beta. Data feeds are merged. Statistical data can be displayed using polygon map draw tools and our customized shortcode. Programmers are tweaking the customized map search and we are looking forward to a final punch list soon. We’re anxious to see the final project and looking forward to showing off some of the exciting new, custom features.
I find this incredibly interesting, and more than a little obtuse on their part. After basically turning the industry over to companies like Zillow who monopolize the search results and demand a ransom in the form of paid advertising for REALTORS to actually buy back their own listings AND who now want to get in the business of actually facilitating real estate offers…now NAR – National Association of Realtors is concerned about maintaining “an even playing field for all real estate content online?” The reason Zillow is able to monopolize search results is because REALTOR associations and IDX providers sell the data to Zillow for huge amounts of money. A normal, every day REALTOR..even a pretty technologically savvy REALTOR…will have a hard time going up against Zillow in standard search results. Of course SEO challenges are the reason RETS PRO built our WordPress real estate plugin and the reason we continue to constantly make changes and improvements, but if the REALTOR Associations had been concerned about “even playing fields,” they wouldn’t have afforded companies like Zillow the opportunity and ability to play by an entirely different set of rules than everybody else.
WordPress Real Estate Solutions
WordPress real estate solutions seem to be everywhere these days but finding one that you can actually buy and own the code may be a little harder to find. While all of the real estate solutions slug it out with each other on who is going to offer you the lowest cost-per-site system RETS PRO™ has broken through all of that by offering you a Pay-Once solution that allows you unlimited sites….thats right “Unlimited” with no per-site-cost. RETS PRO™ is also the only wordpress real estate solutions that you can buy that is guaranteed to work with all RETS providers in North America including CREA, TREB, CARETS etc.
If you would like more information, or would like to see some live examples, please give us a call and we will be happy to take the time to make sure that you are heading in the right direction, even if that means sending you to someone else’s solution. We take pride in being some of the most knowledgeable real estate website developers out there and you should take advantage of our 11+ years of our active real estate software development experience so that we can possibly save you time, headaches and money. – Cheers –
Need some help? We absolutely love what we do…we live it, breathe it, read it, and even preach it. If you have a question, we can definitely help.
Call: (888) 540-9666
Business Hours: Mon-Fri | 9am-5pm EST