Terms of Service
Below is a list of terms and conditions that you agree to when you purchase a product from our website.
When you make a purchase here at RETS PRO ™ you will have already agreed to this Refund policy which was posted in the shopping cart as the “check-box” for “TOS Agreement” as well as on our website.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT;
To Suspend/Close/Terminate – Customer Accounts/Access to Support/Products/Downloads, for any of the following:
You have made public/online, derogatory/negative, comments/claims about the software/our company/staff.
You have invoices that remain unpaid for more than 60-days.
You are verbally or in-writing abusive or threatening in any way deemed “unprofessional or criminal.”
We offer a “Conditional 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee” on RETS PRO ™ Products.
We want all of our customers to be completely satisfied. If you are having problems getting the product to work, we invite you to use our user forums for assistance. All posts to the user forums WILL be answered. We offer trouble ticket support for confidential issues only.
If you are having difficulties with any of our products, you are REQUIRED to contact Support to attempt to work out the issues before a refund will be issued.
*We will issue the refund ONLY if we cannot get it to work as represented in our online DEMO(s).
Refunds may be issued No-Later than 30 days following any purchase.
Refunds will NOT be issued for any of these types of reasons –
“I have tried it and decided I’m not going to use it after all.”
“This doesn’t work like I thought it did.”
“I thought this came with MLS.”
If you request a refund with an excuses similar to one of the examples posted above, then you may be reading this for your first time. You may have never bothered to read the TOS that you agreed to during your purchase checkout process or as posted on our website, but once we receive your refund request you may be sent here to “re-visit” the agreement that you made during your purchase checkout process.
We state clearly in many areas of our website exactly what the requirements are for all our products as well as giving you public access to Live Demos, and if you still aren’t sure then click on the Contact page and call us Before-You-Buy!
* We strive to resolve all client server/side issues with all of our products as a “free” support service to be included with any purchase….If we determine though that this is not possible with your current server configuration then we require the host providers contact information in order to correct the issue with them directly. If for any reason we are not able to get things resolved with them then we would definitely offer a refund at such time.
There are simply NO-EXCUSES for requesting refunds for anything other than the above or a “failure-to-make-work” as shown in our demo(s) – period.
Our products are guaranteed to function on a clean installation of WordPress or when activated without any changes. Once you modify any of the product files or include third party applications, then we cannot guarantee that the product will work. It is our policy to support our products as best we can, and we will provide support to modified themes and plugins or instances of third party applications at our discretion or as time allows.
The products that are purchased on this site include support. All support inquiries and questions shall be addressed in the support forum or preferably via the support ticket system. This is the quickest and most efficient way for anyone who has purchased a product to receive support. Moreover, the support that we offer shall include common issues and bugs that might occur, and not necessarily customization of any products. Product support will only be given to those who purchase a product from this website.
End-User License Agreement
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and RETS PRO ™ Plugins, Applications and software, which includes website software, computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (collectively, “SOFTWARE”).
YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT INSTALL, COPY OR OTHERWISE USE THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU RECEIVED THE SOFTWARE ON DISKS OR OTHER MEDIA, PROMPTLY RETURN THE DISKS AND ACCOMPANYING ITEMS (INCLUDING WRITTEN MATERIALS AND BINDERS OR OTHER CONTAINERS) TO RETS PRO ™.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. RETS PRO ™ grants you the following limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-refundable, non-assignable license, provided that you comply with all terms and conditions of this EULA.
Free Trial License:
Grants a license for the use of the SOFTWARE in a development and test environment.
Single User License:
Grants a license for the use of a single installation of applications for use on a single domain or website. You must purchase a separate license for each individual use of the SOFTWARE.
Grants a license for the use of a single developer on unlimited number of applications except packaged commercial products. You may install the SOFTWARE on more than one computer as long as the SOFTWARE is used solely by the licensed developer. You must purchase a separate license for each individual developer.
One Year Full Maintenance:
You will be eligible for free minor/major version upgrades, bug fixes, service packs for a period of one year starting on the purchase date. At the end of this period, you may still keep using the SOFTWARE in your applications for as long as you wish. You can renew or purchase additional yearly access from within your client area or shopping cart on our site.
You may not distribute the installation package of the SOFTWARE, which includes the license file that is needed for design-time only. You may only distribute the run-time components (server control dll files, script files, include directories) as an integral part of your web application. You are required to ensure that the SOFTWARE is not distributed in any form that allows it to be reused by any application other than yours. When you deploy your application, your customer is not permitted to use the SOFTWARE independent of your application. Your application cannot provide the same functionality as the SOFTWARE, and you cannot grant redistribution rights for the SOFTWARE to your end-users.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS. Regarding encrypted code, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE. You may not rent, lease, lend, or sell the SOFTWARE. You may not transfer any of the rights granted to you under this EULA to any third party. You may terminate this EULA at any time, or RETS PRO ™ may terminate this EULA if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this EULA. Upon the termination of this EULA, you shall cease use of the SOFTWARE, and upon request, you shall promptly return to RETS PRO ™, or certify destruction of, all full or partial copies of the SOFTWARE and any materials related to the SOFTWARE provided by RETS PRO ™.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the SOFTWARE (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text incorporated into the SOFTWARE) are owned by and covered by license of RETS PRO ™, and are protected by the United States copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold. All rights not explicitly granted under this EULA are hereby reserved.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, RETS PRO ™ provides to you the SOFTWARE, and any support services related to the SOFTWARE “AS IS” and with all faults, and RETS PRO ™ hereby disclaims with respect to the SOFTWARE and support services all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any warranties or conditions of or related to: merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, lack of viruses, accuracy or completeness of responses, results, workmanlike effort and lack of negligence. Also there is no warranty, duty or condition of title, quiet enjoyment, quiet possession, correspondence to description or non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE and any support services remains with you.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. RETS PRO ™ shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages arising out of the use, or inability to use the SOFTWARE. In any case, the entire liability of RETS PRO ™ shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the SOFTWARE. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, please write to: RETS PRO ™. P.O.Box 1694, Pawleys Island, SC 29585, USA.