Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

RETS PRO 3.1.1 Released and ready to download!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 RETSPRO

RETSPRO

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 190 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 03:15 PM

RETS PRO 3.1.1 - now available for download ....and just to be clear this is mostly a code patch needed to fix some minor bugs and to hook in newest features.

The downloadable version and the auto-update version will both install as the same way as all previous versions.

There are some new default template files (located in the plugins /templates/default/) that were added/edited that will be needed if you want to include some of the latest features - but first I need to wrap up the css on the compare listings module that I will be uploading by tomorrow night and I will be updating this post with information and videos on how to do all of the above by this weekend if not sooner so everyone can get started playing with the "new-stuff".

Super busy doing customer projects so hopefully I can get to the how-to videos sometime on Friday.

Updates in this version include:

• Cleaned up some css and buttons in the Admin panel/UI.
  • Fixed a few more bugs.
  • Added in code for being able to add new UI panel for tying in multiple RETS db's into one master db while each one still using remote images (super cool and will be in the next release).
  • More code was added that's getting us closer to Listing Alerts module release.
  • Tested and made sure this all works with the new shortcode w/new maps shortcode template.

Overall this is a really good version to upgrade too if you've been waiting to upgrade!

Stay tuned for more how-to video/documentation coming asap!

Cheers!

• homesinpa, jwgarrett and Talega Systems like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users