*SEE NEW UPDATE BELOW
Several times a month we get calls asking us what are the key differences between our RETS PRO WordPress Real Estate Plugin and the Realtyna solution.
So let me point out the obvious key Realtyna Alternative differences that set us apart:
- Most import key difference (License Branding Limitations) –
(We) offer 2 options – an “unlimited use” Developers License with “No License Key” call back requirements that includes ALL add-on modules.
They) “Per-Site/domain-License” with a license key that must be validated.
**UPDATE – They have “changed” their license policy on 04-26-2017 …so you’ll need to call them to verify what they have in place now – but either way we have confirmed that they still do not offer any “non-license-keyed” versions as of this update made here on 4-28-2017.
- (We) also offer a “2-site Basic License” starting at $499 that already includes the RETS module and comes with more core premium features than anything else out there. (We) also offer Additional site license keys that can be purchased at $299 each. All our add-on modules only need to be purchased once and then they can be used on unlimited sites. (We) Also allow a Basic License owner the ability to upgrade to an Unlimited Use Developers License at any time and we will deduct the originally purchased 499 price from the upgrade cost so no penalty for starting with our basic and then upgrading later if you decide to upgrade.
(They) call them to ask them how much they charge for more than one site license.
**UPDATE – They have “changed” their license policy on 04-26-2017 …so you’ll need to call them to verify what they have in place now.
- (We) are a SEO first company aimed at providing Professional Developers/Programmers looking for a “Limitless Expandable Software Solution” with more SEO goodies than any other software out there -period.
(They) well….If YOU are a SEO guru then call them and then call us and decide for yourself who’s solution has the most SEO options.
- (We) have the ability to do Commercial applications such as running hundreds of websites off a single db, joining multiple db’s into a large master db, and also hot-linking listing images from a media server as opposed to being forced to only downloading them which requires a dedicated server or VPS.
(They) if you want anything mentioned above then you’d better call them first to confirm with them that they can deliver your requirements.
- (We) have been actively developing RETS data since 2003 – Our RETS script works with 100% of all RETS providers right out of the box – period!
(They) ? Call them.
I hope this outlines the basic “key differences” of our Realtyna alternative. If you would still like more information about our WordPress Real Estate Plugin, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to give you all the information you need to get you on the right path with your project.
– Cheers –
**UPDATE – February – 2018
We have just reviewed the latest version of Realtyna PRO version that has a fully functioning MLS addon as well as their own WordPress theme called WPL28 and here’s the general opinion on what makes us different in one word – “Options“.
If you are looking for something that gives you TONS of customization options then all we have to say about that is to Contact Them and let them give you a Full 100% Complete Sales Pitch with Live Screen Share etc….. then be sure to ask to have these main items answered and let them show you how you would go about implementing any of this yourself – (yourself) – being the key-word here.
- How do you do any CUSTOM changes to any of the plugin templates – say I wanted to change or add something, where and how is that done?
- If I make any custom template changes/edits to the plugins (listings templates) will they be overwritten on updates?
- How difficult would it be to create my own custom designed layouts for my Advanced Search Forms for my site?
- Does your Search Forms have options to allow them to auto-populate data from database AND or autosuggest as I type?
- How do I add-in any (statistical-data) by combining RETS fields into my pages or post? ……and without using a 3rd party to do it.
- How easy is it to create polygon drawn area maps to include with my featured listings?
- How easy is it to fully integrate the plugins RETS data into other themes while using that themes own html/css? in other words “seamless integration”
- Just how much can you do with their ShortCode builder to insert Custom Templates/Features/Statistics into Page/Post/Widget?
- How easy is it to modify plugin Listings-Templates to include schema.org structured data wrappers around each individual RETS field(s) for Best SEO Practices? – In other words, if you can’t easily open up a template that contains listing data and custom modify this then you’re SEO handicapped.
- How would I go about custom editing templates to include Additional Dynamically Generated SEO Content Within Listing Details – yeah this is also HUGE for those of us who actually DO SEO for a living and is one of the main things WE built into our system years ago.
- How much control do I have over the downloaded listing images? can I set min/max size and SEO compression quality? Can I opt to also hotlink them from a separate media server location?
- Are the included plugin listing templates AMP ready/compatible?
- How does the plugin handle Yoast SEO canonical urls on the Listing Details pages? – We notice it Breaks in themes other-than their own WPL28
RETS data mapping –
- Is this something that can I can handle myself or do I always need to rely on someone else to make changes/updates?
- Is it Possible to Combine (2) or more Different RETS providers into the Same Database? and if so how are images handled when the first RETS requires media url format and the other requires Download Only? – For Example, California RETS (CARETS) doesn’t allow for Downloaded Images but CLAW does.
- How are fields that say Pool: Y/N but produce 0/1 data outputs handled? – no one wants to see Pool: “0 or 1” on the details page
- How are number formats and Price formats handled per field and how easy is it to override with changes?
- How are listings Lat/Long GEO-Coded if they are not already provided by the Data Provider? if only by Google then will I have to wait up to 10-days to complete 25k listings?
After you get a full backend tour of their product and answers to questions above – Give US a Call (888) 540-9666 – so that we can then show you a side-by-side product comparison so that you can make your own “informed” decision as to what product suits your needs for your own Website Project.